MBC Clients' Wish Lists (2nd edition)Posted on Wednesday, June 6th, 2012 at 6:35pm.
We got some nice tips, not all of which suited then-current clients. Some of those properties we heard about early then later came to market and sold.
And some of Dave's clients have closed on properties since that post in March.
Now we have a different mix. A few more clients looking with different parameters, some updates to what our ongoing clients are looking for... So we'll update our request: Have you got something to sell that our buyers might want?
• Family home, Trees or East MB, at least 4br, turnkey, good location, up to $1.8m.
• Liberty Village/East MB: 3br, 1200-1500 sq. ft., some updates a plus, $750k-$850k value. Very quick sale possible.
• Sand Section Plateau (400 blocks, 27th-34th St.): Large home (5br and about 4000 sq. ft.), value in the range of ~$2.3-$2.5m+. Elevator a plus.
• Tree Section lot sale, good location, <$1m.
• South End flat walkstreets: 4br or more, up to ~$2.5m, sale within next 6-12 mos. Remodel project at lower value OK.
• Hill Section: View property, lot sale or major remodel, value in the range of ~$1.5-$2.2m, OR finished home <$2.8m.If you're a potential seller, or an agent with a pocket/upcoming listing, or if you otherwise have a tip for us on properties that may meet these criteria, please email Dave / address: MBWatcher [ at ] gmail.com.
All information shared this way is confidential for client use unless you request otherwise.
comments powered by Disqus