A New, Unique MB EventPosted on Saturday, October 20th, 2007 at 7:10am.
Sometimes, it's the unique community stuff:
- Christmas Fireworks!
- the ancient paddleboard races, still finishing at the pier
- Surf Festival w/ the lifeguard competition & team volleyball
- Hometown Fair
- Local 5ks and 10ks (for the fair & schools)
- Summer Concerts at Polliwog Park
- and 100 other things that can't fit here right away...
Think Pinewood Derby meets the Rose Parade. Er, how about the Doo-Dah Parade? Either way, it's partly a race and partly pageantry.
What's not to love?
comments powered by Disqus