A TricklePosted on Tuesday, August 28th, 2007 at 7:09am.
And we got some. But not a lot.
Since Aug. 20, we saw these go:
- 1008 11th (new construx., pre-completion, Hill, $2.9m)
- 637 6th (newer, big, Hill, $3.9m)
- 225 Moonstone (remod, Sand, $1.3m)
- 217 9th [again] (new, Sand, $3.35m)
With the Hill and Sand Sections renewing their clocks, there are still these problems:
- Tree Section <$2m: 20 days now since last new escrow (3108 Poinsettia)
- Tree Section $2m+: 28 days now (2104 Palm)
Question: Is anyone even looking in the $2m+ range?
A quick glance shows a total of 10 new escrows/pending sales in August (SFRs, west of Sep.), most of those in the first week of the month. That's about half the monthly volume for Spring and Summer this year, but the dropoff after Week 1 is the part that startles.
Meantime, we see hints of one late-stage escrow in trouble, but let's wait till that's news.
comments powered by Disqus