Here's what some of Dave's recent clients have had to say...
We highly recommend Dave Fratello.
His knowledge of real estate and diligence throughout our entire process helped us to find the perfect house in Manhattan Beach. He is a solid guy who always looks out for the best interests of his clients.
We could not be more pleased with our experience with Dave!
– D & A, buyers of Tree Section home
Dave knows the South Bay real estate market, particularly Manhattan Beach, like the back of his hand. His local insight and negotiating skills were instrumental in our recent search and purchase. I would highly recommend Dave.
– C & N, buyers of East Manhattan Beach home
If you are in the market to buy a home, we highly recommend Dave Fratello as a realtor in Manhattan Beach.
From the onset of our search for a home, Dave was honest, patient, flexible and incredibly knowledgeable in all aspects of Manhattan Beach Real Estate. Between all the phone calls, house tours and bidding wars, we managed to have a good deal of fun together along the way and wound up with a wonderful plot of land in a great neighborhood by the beach to build our dream home!
In my mind, Dave is…
- Well-respected in the community – Dave interacts well with other local brokers, knows the Manhattan Beach community & marketplace like the back of his hand.
- Trustworthy – Dave always had our best interest in mind and was never pushy. He was able to share the most accurate and up-to-date information with us and always steered us in the right direction.
- Flexible – Dave was able to shift gears as our buyer preferences changed… and that they did! He is readily available and always made time for us.
- Friendly – Dave was fun to spend time with and this is important because you never know how much time the process will take!
- A Realist – Dave helped us keep things in perspective and always kept a positive attitude.
- A great negotiator – Dave can broker a great deal and knows when to pull back on the reigns.
- A friend – Dave is someone we plan to keep in touch with long after the house is built… and he’ll be invited to a house warming BBQ once we’ve moved in! Dave was a pleasure to work with and we wish him great success!
– S & D, buyers of South End Sand Section lot
Dave met our family months before we moved the area. We found him by reading his very popular MB Confidential blog.
He enthusiastically drove around with us in our minivan showing us all of the MB highlights, more than once. Since we were relocating from the SF bay area, we appreciated all the help we could get. He never once flinched when we did most of our house shopping with three busy sons in tow.
We fell in love with the MB walk-streets and prepared to wait months, if not years, for the right house to come on the market. Dave was willing to wait with us.
In the end, Dave found us a great house in just a few months. Turned out the seller reads Dave's blog too, and that is how we all connected. It was the perfect match for us, and Dave handled all the negotiations professionally and quickly.
In a market where many houses never hit the open market we were glad to have Dave on our team. Thanks again!
– P & A, buyers of South End walkstreet home
We bought our first home in Manhattan Beach while living in London, and Dave handled it effortlessly. His knowledge, skills, responsiveness, and overall positive attitude made us confident that everything would be fine, and it went great. Can't recommend him highly enough.
– S & R, buyers of Sand Section townhome